The successful applicant will join an international Agricultural Robot company, headquartered in Aarhus and production site Lem, Denmark. As Service Manager, you will have the task of building up a service department for our agricultural robot Robotti.
Secure happy customers
Your goal will be to build up a structured service department, so our dealers and customers are getting structured professional help in an event of a breakdown or planed service is needed. In short, your tasks will include:
· Spare parts catalog and ensure warehouse
· Link service material with exiting ERP system
· Formulate service packages to end customers and distributers
· On short term be able to do onsite service at customers
· Onsite technical product training at distributers
· Customer contact
· Product trouble shooting
· Support service interface on the Robot in collaboration with R&D.
Are you Interested?
Agrointelli is an early-stage production company focusing on supplying a fully automated agricultural farming system to the global arable market. The company develop, produce, and sell the product Robotti, which enables farmers to perform fully automated agricultural operations as e.g., seeding, weeding & spraying. The company was established in June 2015 and is initiating the transition from research and development into a production and sales driven company. The company will strategically continue high investment in development of the product portfolio under the strategic objective to be and continue as the dominant design within agricultural robotics.
The right candidate will join a highly dynamic and extremely growth-oriented company with great career opportunities.
:Great communication skills and a structured yet analytical working approach will be two of your most apparent traits. You know that great customer service is key to a business success, and you have an ongoing focus on internal and external customer service. Professionally, you will ideally possess:
- A relevant technical background preferable within farming or construction machinery.
- Solid technical understanding of agricultural equipment and machines as well as farming practices.
- Structured and independent working.
- The ability to speak and write Danish and English fluently.
- Open-minded, positive and a true team player.
- Required discipline to work in the field, from a home office and in the headquarter in Aarhus.
- Passionate about farming and the seasonal work.
- Experience with ERP is preferrable.
- Willing to travel around the world.
- Workspace both In Lem and Aarhus.
Relevant educational background:Experienced or professional trained person within one or more of the following domains:
- Agricultural mechanic
- Construction mechanic
- Automation technician Combined with one or more of the following educational backgrounds:
- Marine engineer
- Diploma technical engineer
- Or other relevant educations